All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £33.98Trending at £35.27
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.85Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.29Trending at £9.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues for a change in our understanding of how nineteenth-century Americans conceived the relationships among law, politics and history.
- Author BiographyKunal M. Parker is Professor at the University of Miami School of Law. He was previously the James A. Thomas Distinguished Professor of Law at Cleveland State University and has held fellowships at New York University Law School, Cornell Law School, Queens University, Belfast, and the American Bar Foundation. Professor Parker has served on the editorial boards of PoLAR: Political and Legal Anthropology Review and Law and Social Inquiry. His writing focuses on the history and theory of immigration and citizenship law, the history of law in colonial India, US intellectual and legal history, and the philosophy of history.
- Author(s)Kunal M. Parker
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/03/2011
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Historical Studies in American Law and Society
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.