All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionWhile many countries seek to improve their capacity to protect and promote human rights in accordance with constitutional imperatives and Commonwealth values, they often lack a clear roadmap on how to do so. Currently, there is no single and easy-to-use model which Commonwealth countries can use as a basis for planning the process.
- Author(s)Commonwealth Secretariat
- PublisherCommonwealth Secretariat
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCommonwealth Secretariat
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.