Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.09Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe first volume to focus on the communicative aspects of English manuscripts from the fourteenth to the nineteenth century.
- Author BiographyPaivi Pahta is Professor of English Philology in the School of Modern Languages and Translation Studies at the University of Tampere. Andreas H. Jucker is Professor of English Linguistics at the University of Zurich.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/01/2011
- Series TitleStudies in English Language
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note17 b/w illus. 17 tables
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAndreas H. Jucker,Paivi Pahta
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.