All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores and explains the multiple levels of everyday communication that come together to form our perceptions of the natural world. This work considers the various levels of communication, from the individual level, to environmental messages transmitted by popular culture, to communication generated by social institutions.
- Author BiographyJulia B. Corbett is associate professor in the department of communication at the University of Utah.
- Author(s)Julia B. Corbett
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication06/11/2006
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content Notefigures, tables, bibliography, case studies, photos, illustrations, boxes, index
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.