All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCommunicating for Managerial Effectiveness, Fifth Edition equips students, managers, and executives with the strategies and tools to address common communication problems experienced in organizations with the goal of learning how to add value to their organizations by communicating more effectively.
- Author BiographyPhillip G. Clampitt (PhD, University of Kansas) is the Blair Endowed Chair of Communication at the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay. He was previously designated the Hendrickson Named Chair of Business. The Wall Street Journal and MIT Sloan Management Review has highlighted his work on Decision Downloading, which details how companies can effectively communicate decisions to those not involved in the decision-making process. He is the author of a SAGE Publications best seller, Communicating for Managerial Effectiveness 5e (see www.imetacomm.com/cme4), co-author of the forthcoming Progress Makers: Beyond the Desire to Lead (SAGE, and co-author of Embracing Uncertainty: The Essence of Leadership. Along with being on the editorial board of numerous professional journals, his work has been published in a variety of journals including the MIT Sloan Management Review, Academy of Management Executive, Management Communication Quarterly, Journal of Business Communication, Communication World, Journal of Broadcasting, Journal of Communication Management, lvey Business Journal, and Journal of Change Management. In addition to many guest speaking opportunities in the U.S., he has also been invited to speak internationally at The University of Pisa, The University of Aberdeen, The University of Ulster, as well as to numerous multinational businesses and professional organizations. As a principal in his firm, Metacomm, he has consulted on communication issues with a variety of organizations, such as PepsiCo, Manpower, Schneider National, American Medical Security, Dean Foods, The Boldt Company, Stora Enso, The U.S. Army War College, Appleton Papers, Foremost Farms, Thilmany Paper, Dental City, and Nokia (see www.imetacomm.com).
- Author(s)Phillip G. Clampitt
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £3.40Trending at £5.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.