All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter providing a history of political consulting in America, this study examines the principal communication specialities used in contemporary campaigns. Throughout the book, political consultants discuss their approaches and evaluate the benefits and shortcomings of these methods.
- Author BiographyROBERT V. FRIEDENBERG is Professor of Communication at Miami University, Ohio. He is the author or editor of numerous studies of political communication, including Rhetorical Studies of National Political Debates and Rhetorical Studies of the 1996 Political Debate (Praeger, 1993 and 1997, respectively), and, with Judith Trent, Political Campaign Communication: Principles and Practices (Praeger, 1995).
- Author(s)Robert V. Friedenberg
- Date of Publication28/10/1997
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePraeger Series in Political Communication
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight355 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byRobert E. Denton Jr
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.