Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume comprises a collection of essays by experts in the forefront of interlanguage study. Each contribution reports on the current state of study and development in a wide variety of fields. Contributors are drawn from Europe, North America and Israel.
- Author BiographyGabriele Kasper is Professor of Applied Linguistics at the University of Hawai'i and has published extensively in the field of pragmatics and language research. Eric Kellerman is a Reader in the Departments of English and Applied Linguistics at the University of Nijmegen. He has published in Second Language Research, Studies in Second Language Acquisition, and Language Learning, and is Editor of 'The Clarion', the magazine of the European Second Language Association (EUROSLA).
- Author(s)Eric Kellerman,Gabriele Kasper
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/1997
- Series TitleApplied Linguistics and Language Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1168 g
- Width138 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.