All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
About this product
- DescriptionServes as an introduction to how the field of communication connects to technology transfer the market-driven process by which innovations are adopted and implemented. This work includes articles that explore topics including the history of technology transfer and diffusion, technology transfer and patents, and more.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2006
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawrence Erlbaum Associates Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.