All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis overview of the research and theory underlying the importance of therapeutic communication focuses on cognitive behavioral psychotherapy and brings together a group of international experts to provide an integrated perspective of this crucial subject.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/12/2010
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight576 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMichela Rimondini
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.42
- £12.46Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.