CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionHow has mass communication evolved in Latin America? How has the political climate in that region shaped the role of the mass media? What factors unite these many diverse countries? What are the special challenges facing this turbulent area?
- PublisherScholarly Resources Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/1997
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleJaguar Books on Latin America
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationDenver
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholarly Resources Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notesuggested reading, suggested films
- Weight540 g
- Width164 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byRichard R. Cole
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.