All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.24Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £11.49Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
- £6.52Trending at £6.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2006 volume provides a comprehensive discussion of communication between doctors and patients in primary care consultations.
- Author BiographyJohn Heritage is Professor of Sociology at the University of California, Los Angeles. Douglas W. Maynard is Professor of Sociology at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/07/2006
- Series TitleStudies in Interactional Sociolinguistics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 20
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight790 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byDouglas W. Maynard,John Heritage
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.