All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates the modern history of communication in relation to the thinking of the political community in the United States.
- Author BiographyKai Eriksson, PhD, is a lecturer and research fellow in the Department of Social Research at the University of Helsinki. He is a member of a research project called Electronic Governance and New Forms of Political Power; and recently published an extensive Finnish-language monograph on the ontology of networks and networked politics, Maailma ilman ulkopuolta: Verkostot yhteiskunnallisessa ajattelussa (The World without an Outside: Networks in Social Thought) (Gaudeamus 2009).
- Author(s)Kai Eriksson
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight333 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.