All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
About this product
- Author(s)A. W. Rudge,C. Hilsum,D.E.N. Davies
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight421 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Table Of ContentsContents. Contributors. Preface. Global strategies. The American scene. Future technological developments and their impact. The Japanese scene. From telephony to information networking - renovating the telecommunications infrastructure. Social implications. The impact of networks on financial services: the reality of electronic banking. Impact of regulation on communications. Communciations strategy - the impact of market forces, regulation and technology. Architecture, technology and applications. Mobile communications in the 21st century. Broadcasting after 2000 AD. Optical switching. Broadband fibre. Why software engineering at a communications meeting? Improving communications at the desktop. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.