CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £14.34Trending at £14.70
- £7.45Trending at £7.87
- £23.91Trending at £29.75
- £36.27Trending at £37.49
- £9.75Trending at £12.17
- £28.91Trending at £37.45
- £16.90Trending at £27.55
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the concept of the communicative city, developed initially by participants in an international Urban Communication Foundation initiative, by bringing together scholars from across the communication arts and sciences seeking to enhance our understanding of the dynamic relationship between urban residents and their social, and physical.
- Author BiographyMatthew D. Matsaganis (PhD, University of Southern California) is Assistant Professor in the Communication Department at the State University of New York at Albany. He is co-author of Understanding Ethnic Media: Producers, Consumers & Societies (2011). His research has been published in numerous journals. Victoria J. Gallagher (PhD, Northwestern University) is Professor of Communication and Associate Dean of Academic Affairs in the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at North Carolina State University. Gallagher has published articles in many journals as well as in edited book collections. Susan J. Drucker (JD, St. John's University School of Law) is Professor in the Department of Journalism/Media Studies, School of Communication, Hofstra University. She is an attorney, and treasurer of the Urban Communication Foundation. She is the author and editor of 10 books, over 100 articles and book chapters, and co-editor of two previous volumes of the Urban Communication Reader.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication26/06/2013
- Series TitleUrban Communication
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight380 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMatthew D. Matsaganis,Susan J. Drucker,Victoria J. Gallagher
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.