All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.19Trending at £9.46
- £6.27Trending at £7.72
- £8.77Trending at £9.28
- £7.79Trending at £8.17
- £7.26Trending at £8.10
- £6.95Trending at £7.99
- £9.16Trending at £10.88
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the Poetry Book Society (PBS) Pamphlet Choice for Summer/Autumn 2006.
- Author BiographyJacob Sam-La Rose is a writer, poet, playwright and educator of Guyanese parentage. A former Poet-in-Residence at BBC London, he is a touring writer with the British Council, with appearances at international venues including Kiasma - the Museum of Contemporary Art (Finland), Mylos Theatre (Greece) and the Center of Contemporary Art in Glasgow. Jacob has performed at a broad range of literature and arts festivals, including The URB festival (Helsinki), The Word: London Festival of Literature 2001 (the Underglobe, London), the Bay Lit festival (Cardiff), the Portobello Festival and the Bath Literature Festival. He has appeared at numerous UK venues, including The Royal Festival Hall, the Jazz Cafe, the Poetry Cafe, Soho Theatre and RADA. Jacob's work has also appeared in publications such as Velocity: The Best of Apples & Snakes, Sable Litmag and Bolz magazine, as well as on Carlton Television's Raw TV and on Arts Online for National Poetry Day 2002 (Arts Council of England). Communion is his first pamphlet.
- PrizesWinner of Poetry Book Society (PBS): Pamphlet Choice - Summer 2006.
- Author(s)Jacob Sam-La Rose
- PublisherFlipped Eye Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication30/05/2006
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleMouthmark
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationIlford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlipped Eye Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.