All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing metaphorically from the ancient Mayan myth of the Nahual, this study illustrates the experiences of three Central American communities connected with the global markets of tourism, handicrafts and manufacturing subcontracts.
- Author BiographyJuan Pablo PZrez SOinz is researcher at Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales (FLACSO), Costa Rica. Katharine E. Andrade-Eekhoff is researcher at FLACSO, El Salvador.
- Author(s)Juan Pablo Perez Sainz,Katharine Andrade-Eekhoff
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/08/2003
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight299 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.