Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionCommunity-Based Interventions
- Author BiographyJohn W. Murphy has a PhD in sociology from Ohio State University. For the past thirty years he has been writing on and working in community-based projects in both the United States and several countries in Latin America. Most recently he worked on a project in Ecuador that was devoted to building a health center in a poor community. Currently he is a professor of sociology at the University of Miami. He is co-author of Symbolization of Globalization, Development and Aging (in production).
- Author(s)John W. Murphy
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/01/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleInternational Perspectives on Social Policy, Administration, and Practice
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight438 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.