All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublic community colleges in the United States enroll approximately 6 million students, about 45 percent of all undergraduates. These students are taught by nearly four hundred thousand full- and part-time faculty members, about whom little is known. The community college professoriat is truly overlooked in the research on postsecondary faculty.
- Author(s)Adalberto Aguirre,Barbara K. Townsend,Susan B. Twombly,Ximena Zuniga
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/08/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJ-B ASHE Higher Education Report Series (AEHE)
- Series Part/Volume Number32, No. 6
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width148 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £11.52Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.97Trending at £12.07
- £5.71Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.