All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
About this product
- DescriptionCommunity Intervention
- Author BiographyJan Marie Fritz, Ph.D., a Certified Clinical Sociologist (CCS), is Professor of Health Policy and Planning in the School of Planning at the University of Cincinnati. She also is affiliated with the Department of Women's Studies and the Department of Sociology. She is the author or editor of more than 90 publications including six editions of The Clinical Sociology Resource Book and publications on mediation in French and Italian. She is a vice president of the International Sociological Association (an approximately 4000 member organization based in Spain) and a former president of national and international practice organizations. She has been a mediator for 25 years for small claims, equal employment opportunity, special education and workplace disputes. She also has facilitated organizational and community meetings concerned with dispute analysis and resolution. She teaches mediation and environmental dispute resolution at the University of Cincinnati, has trained mediators in Italy and the United States, is a former member of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's, National Environmental Justice Advisory Council's committee on research and health and has given presentations about mediation in many countries including Australia, Greece, Venezuela, South Africa and Japan.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/08/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleClinical Sociology: Research and Practice
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 3 colour illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight561 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byJacques Rheaume,Jan Marie Fritz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.