All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThe Community Trade Mark gives a uniform right applicable in all EU Member States and a single procedure at the European level. The European Designs Convention harmonises the requirements for registered design protection in EC Member States. This new work provides a detailed commentary, explaining their legal force and significance.
- Author BiographyGordian Hasselblatt is partner in the Cologne office of CMS Hasche Sigle and Professor of Intellectual Property Law both in the US and Germany. The contributors are trade mark specialists from all over Europe.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- GenreEU Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintBeck/Hart Publishing
- Weight1764 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byGordion Hasselblatt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.