All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
About this product
- DescriptionHumans live in social communities that are embedded ecologically within overlapping biophysical environments. This book looks into a dialogue between community sociologists and environmental sociologists about how humans interact with each other in social communities and with biophysical environments in an ecological community.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication02/08/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleResearch in Urban Policy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight625 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAaron M. McCright,Anders Pape Moller,Terry Nichols Clark
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.