All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCriminal offenders with serious mental health problems pose a difficult problem for courts and the law enforcement industry. The contributors to this collection explore the key issues of the problem and discuss radical solutions like new community-based approaches for serving offenders.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication10/12/2002
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleResearch in Community & Mental Health S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 12
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight504 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byWilliam H. Fisher
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.84Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.