All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers topics such as valuation theory; theory of polynomial and power series rings; and local algebra. This volume includes the algebro-geometric connections and applications of the purely algebraic material.
- Author(s)Oscar Zariski,Pierre Samuel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/03/1976
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.29
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight779 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1st ed. 1960. Corr. 2nd printing 1976
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.