All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompanion CD-ROM contains two free practice exams and the Cram Sheet.
- Author BiographyEmmett Dulaney (CompTIA Network+, Cloud+, Security+, A+, and others) is the author of numerous books on certifications and operating systems. He is a columnist for Certification Magazine and Campus Technology. He is also an associate professor at a small university and the author of the CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide and the CompTIA Security+ Study Guide. Mike Harwood (MCSE, A+, Network+, Server+, Linux+) has more than 14 years of experience in information technology and related fields. He has held a number of roles in the IT field, including network administrator, instructor, technical writer, website designer, consultant, and online marketing strategist. Mike has been a regular on-air technology contributor for CBC radio and has coauthored numerous computer books, including the Network+ Exam Cram published by Pearson.
- Author(s)Emmett Dulaney
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication03/06/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPearson IT Certification
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight940 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.12
- £22.99Trending at £25.58
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £7.99Trending at £15.72
- £21.69Trending at £22.87
- £20.67Trending at £26.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.