All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionProviding evidence-based assessment tools, as well as a review of analgesics, effective dosing, and safe administration practices, this resource is for APNs, pediatric RNs, and primary care providers who assess and treat infants, children, and adolescents experiencing pain.
- Author BiographyLinda L. Oakes is Pain Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) and Research Associate in the Patient Care Services Division at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Memphis, Tennessee. Her research interests are pediatric pain, pediatric critical care, and end-of-life care. She is the recipient of several awards for clinical excellence and research, and is a member of the American Pain Society, the American Society for the Study of Pain, and the International Association for the Study of Pain, among many others.
- Author(s)Linda L. Oakes,Yvonne M. D'Arcy
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.