All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Joann Martens-Weiner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight225 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
- Table Of ContentsCompany Tax Reform and Formulary Apportionment in the European Union.- The Landscape for EU Company Tax Reform.- Formulary Apportionment in the European Union.- The Apportionment Formula.- Nexus, The Tax Base and the Taxable Unit.- Tax Administration, Compliance and Tax Planning.- Economic Analysis of Formulary Apportionment.- Conclusion: Implementing Formulary Apportionment in the European Union.
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.95Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.41
- £12.46Trending at £12.74
- £11.78Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £23.95Trending at £24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.