All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £40.06Was:£41.99Free postage
- £38.92Was:£38.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces cognitive processes and animal behaviour across species, integrating classic studies and contemporary research in psychology, biology and neuroscience.
- Author BiographyMary C. Olmstead is Professor of Psychology and Neuroscience at Queen's University, Ontario. Her research is directed towards understanding the neural and psychological interface between motivation and cognition, or how rewarding stimuli influence learning. Valerie A. Kuhlmeier is Associate Professor of Psychology and Canada Research Chair in Cognitive Development at Queen's University, Ontario. Her research programme explores cognition from a developmental and evolutionary perspective.
- Author(s)Mary C. Olmstead,Valerie A. Kuhlmeier
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note214 b/w illus. 1 table 128 exercises
- Weight1020 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.