All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication09/03/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleAmerican and Comparative Environmental Policy Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note5 figures, 20 tables
- Weight681 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byPaul F. Steinberg,Stacy D. VanDeveer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
- Author BiographyPaul F. Steinberg is Associate Professor of Political Science and Environmental Policy at Harvey Mudd College and the author of Environmental Leadership in Developing Countries: Transnational Relations and Biodiversity Policy in Costa Rica and Bolivia (MIT Press, 2001). Stacy D. VanDeveer is Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of New Hampshire and the coeditor of Changing Climates in North American Politics: Institutions, Policymaking, and Multilevel Governance (MIT Press, 2009).
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.