All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/03/2014
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Environmental Policy and Politics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight771 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byRobert A. Dibie
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1: A Preview of Environmental Policies and Issues; Robert Dibie. 2. Environmental Concepts and Applications; Robert Dibie. Part I: Developed Countries. 3. Environmental Policies and Issues in the United States; Robert Dibie and Mary Bourke. 4. Analysis Environmental Health Issues and Policies in Western Europe; Emeka Nwagwu. 5. Environmental Health Policies and Issues in Canada; Emmanuel Iyiegbuniwe and Robert Dibie. Part II: Developing Countries - Africa. 6. Environmental Governance in Sub-Saharan Africa; Robert Dibie. 7. Environmental Policies and Issues in Ghana; Albert O. Assibey-Mensah and Robert Dibie. 8. Environmental Policy and Impacts in South Africa; Robert Dibie and Kealeboga Maphunye. 9. Environmental Policies and Issues in Ethiopia; Robert Dibie. 10. Environmental Policy and Issues in Nigeria; Offiong Offiong and Robert Dibie. Part III: Developing Countries - Other Continents. 11. Environmental Health Policy in Brazil; Robert Dibie, William Mello, and Galia Benitez. 12. Environmental Policies and Issues in Jamaica; Robert Dibie. 13. Environmental Policies and Issues in Trinidad and Tobago; Robert Dibie. 14. Environmental Policies and Issues in Belize; Emmanuel Iyiegbuniwe. 15. Environmental Policies and Issues in Some Arab Countries; Robert Dibie and Muawya Hussein. Conclusion. 16. Environmental Sustainability and Solutions; Robert Dibie.
- Author BiographyRobert Dibie, Ph.D. is Dean and Professor of Public Policy and Public Management at Indiana University Kokomo's School of Public and Environmental Affairs (SPEA). Previously, he served as the director of graduate programs in public administration at Western Kentucky University. Professor Dibie is the author of several books, book chapters, and more than 70 research articles in peer-refereed journals. He has presented more than 100 academic papers in national and international conferences, focusing on issues of sustainable development, public management, public policy, women empowerment, environmental policies, development administration, and non-governmental organizations (NGOs). As a nationally recognized leader in higher education, Professor Dibie has presented seminars, workshops and lectures in the areas of Higher Education Leadership, Public Policy, Environmental Policy, and Sustainable Development in a number of universities around the world. He is currently the Editor of the Journal of International Politics and Development. Professor Dibie has also consulted for several NGOs and universities in the United States, Europe, Africa and the Caribbean Islands. Professor Dibie earned a bachelor's and master's degree in Business Administration. In addition he earned a master degree in Social Sciences (public administration and international relations) from the University of Detroit Mercy. His Ph.D. in Public Policy and Public Management is from Western Michigan University. He also completed several professional certification diplomas from both the Charted Institute of Marketing and the Association of Business Executives in England.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.