All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe book provides a comparative analysis of the law relating to remedies for breach of contract from the viewpoint of various legal systems.
- Author BiographyNili Cohen is Professor of Law at Tel-Aviv University where she was previously Rector. Ewan McKendrick is Professor of English Private Law in the University of Oxford and a Fellow of Lady Margaret Hall.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/02/2005
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleInternational Studies in the Theory of Private Law
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight720 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byEwan McKendrick,Nili Cohen
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.