All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an account of health reform struggles in developed democracies. This book explores the ambitions and realities of health care regulation, financing, and delivery across countries. It covers policy debates and reforms in Canada, Germany, Holland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
- Author BiographyTheodore R. Marmor is Professor Emeritus of Public Policy and Political Science at Yale, Marmor is the author, among other works, of Understanding Health Care Reform. Richard Freeman teaches in the School of Social and Political Science at the University of Edinburgh. He is the author of The Politics of Health in Europe. Kieke G.H. Okma teaches health care policy and politics at NYU's Wagner School of Public Service. She is currently editing a book on health reform experience in six small democracies (New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan, Switzerland, Israel and The Netherlands).
- Author(s)Kieke G. H. Okma,Richard Freeman,Theodore R. Marmor
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2009
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight543 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byTheodore R. Marmor
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.