All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA laboratory manual that may accompany any comparative anatomy text, but correlates directly to Kardong's Vertebrates: Comparative Anatomy, Function, Evolution text. It carefully guides students through dissections and is richly illustrated. First and foremost, it presents the basic animal architecture in a clear and concise manner.
- Author BiographyKenneth V. Kardong insegna presso la Washington State University. Ed Zalisko is a professor in the biology department at Blackburn College, Carlinville, IL. He received his Ph.D. in zoology from Washington State University and an MA and BA in zoology from Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL. He has taught courses in comparative anatomy, human anatomy and physiology, developmental biology, cell biology, zoology, and human reproductive biology.
- Author(s)Edward J Zalisko,Kenneth V. Kardong
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight773 g
- Width226 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.98Trending at £7.04
- £15.74Trending at £22.95
- £8.99Trending at £11.63
- £8.89Trending at £9.09
- £12.99Trending at £13.50
- £12.50Trending at £19.74
- £6.50Trending at £6.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.