All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKees van Kersbergen and Barbara Vis explain the political opportunities and constraints of welfare state reform in advanced democracies.
- Author BiographyKees van Kersbergen is Professor of Comparative Politics in the Department of Political Science and Government at Aarhus University in Denmark. Barbara Vis is Professor of Political Decision-Making in the Department of Political Science and Public Administration at VU University Amsterdam.
- Author(s)Barbara Vis,Kees van Kersbergen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/11/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus. 23 tables
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.