All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKees van Kersbergen and Barbara Vis explain the political opportunities and constraints of welfare state reform in advanced democracies.
- Author BiographyKees van Kersbergen is Professor of Comparative Politics in the Department of Political Science and Government at Aarhus University in Denmark. Barbara Vis is Professor of Political Decision-Making in the Department of Political Science and Public Administration at VU University Amsterdam.
- Author(s)Barbara Vis,Kees van Kersbergen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/11/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus. 23 tables
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £10.31Trending at £11.50
- £5.02Trending at £6.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.