All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a wisdom or perennial philosophy based on compassionate love that, Fricchione stresses, the medical community must take advantage of in designing future health care-and society must appreciate as it faces its separation challenges.
- Author BiographyGregory L. Fricchione, M.D., is a professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and associate chief of psychiatry and director of the Benson-Henry Institute at Massachusetts General Hospital. He is coauthor of The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of General Hospital Psychiatry and The Heart-Mind Connection.
- Author(s)Gregory L. Fricchione
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication09/12/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note20, 6 black & white halftones, 14 black & white line drawings
- Weight930 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.