All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionCompendium of Transgenic Crop Plants 10 Volume Set offers a comprehensive review of the commercially relevant transgenic plants developed and presently utilized. Volumes 1-9 cover around 100 plant species, including all economic plants from crops to forest trees. Volume 10 is the master index volume.
- Author BiographyChittaranjan Kole is Professor of Genetics and Plant Breeding at Allahabad Agricultural Institute in India. He is currently Visiting Professor at Clemson University. Timothy C. Hall is Distinguished Professor of Biology and Director of the Institute of Developmental and Molecular Biology at Texas A&M University.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2008
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), col. maps
- Weight9175 g
- Width258 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine235 mm
- Edited byChittaranjan Kole,Timothy C. Hall
- Contained items statement10 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.