All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £4.50Trending at £6.01
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together a range of key international articles in law and legal theory. This title includes essays that are not readily accessible, and their presentation in these volumes can provide a resource for both research and teaching.
- Author BiographyJohn W. Chapman is retired from the University of Pittsburgh where he taught political science.
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1991
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleNOMOS - American Society for Political and Legal Philosophy
- Series Part/Volume NumberXXXIII
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5193 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJohn W. Chapman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.