About this product
- DescriptionThe dynamics of comparison and social competition in the tales of Daniel 1-6 are explored with the help of social-scientific models depicting honor and exploring the related dynamics of purity, patronage, virtue, limited good, and envy.
- Author BiographyShane Kirkpatrick received his Ph.D. in Christianity and Judaism in Antiquity from the University of Notre Dame in 2003. Presently, he serves as Assistant Professor of Religion at Anderson University in Anderson, Indiana. His publications include an article on aggressive questions in the book of Judges, and his current work involves pedagogy in theology and religion.
- Author(s)Shane Kirkpatrick
- Date of Publication15/07/2005
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleBiblical Interpretation Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 74
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width373 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.76
- £1.49Trending at £1.67
- £5.25Trending at £7.04
- £21.99Trending at £24.20
- £24.88Trending at £36.46
- £16.32Trending at £18.76
- £4.84Trending at £5.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.