All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSynthesizes and summarizes the theoretical arguments and empirical evidence suggesting that competition works remarkably well to reduce costs and improve efficiency and innovation, even in an arena where competition has typically been ignored - government-financed services.
- Author BiographyJOHN C. HILKE is Staff Economist in the Federal Trade Commission's Bureau of Economics, specializing in issues relating the role of competition to improved economic performance. He is the co-author of U.S. International Competitiveness: Evolution or Revolution? (Praeger, 1988).
- Author(s)John C. Hilke
- Date of Publication20/05/1992
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight493 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £22.00Trending at £27.89
- £39.99Trending at £42.17
- £13.87Trending at £15.50
- £8.81Trending at £14.94
- £20.45Trending at £21.06
- £7.86Trending at £8.05
- £10.96Trending at £11.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.