All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will show you how to optimize your cycling performance. Chapters on basic anatomy, training, testing, nutrition, sports medicine, psychology, technique, and tactics make this book a valuable training resource for cyclists of all ages and abilities.
- Author BiographyDr. Achim Schmidt, born 1969 in Cologne, works as a sport scientist at the Institute of Outdoor Sports and Environmental Science, Cycling Department, at the German Sport University Cologne. Since 1985, he has been active in cycling and mountain biking. He competes in street races as well as in long distance mountain bike competitions. He works with many cyclists as a coach. He has achieved the status of a cycling expert through his numerous articles in cycling magazines and contributions on national television.
- Author(s)Achim Schmidt
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- GenreMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationGarsington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Content Note150 photos & illustrations
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.