All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.77
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.17
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £22.98Trending at £25.49
- £14.54Trending at £15.20
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
About this product
- DescriptionCompetitive Markov decision processes are examined from the standpoints of modelling and optimization in this text. Topics covered include mathematical programming, summable stochastic games, average-reward stochastic games, and applications and special classes of stochastic games.
- Author(s)Jerzy Filar,K. Vrieze
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/11/1996
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight752 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.