All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £41.89
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £16.69Trending at £16.91
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £3.40Trending at £5.35
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleTopics in Regulatory Economics and Policy
- Series Part/Volume Number46
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight623 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byMichael A. Crew,Paul R. Kleindorfer
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
- Table Of ContentsAuthors. Sponsors. Preface and Acknowledgements. Access and Financial Viability. 1. Access and the USO for Letters and Parcels; M.A. Crew, P.R. Kleindorfer. 2. Access and (Non-)Uniform Pricing in the Postal Sector; E. Billette de Villemeur, H. Cremer, B. Roy, J. Toledano. 3. Access Pricing and the Uniform Tariff in the Postal Sector; P. De Donder, H. Cremer, F. Rodriguez. 4. Is Mandatory Access in the Postal Sector the Key to Success? N. van der Lijn, A. Meijer. 5. Financial Viability of the Universal Postal Service Provider Under Uniform and Cost-Related Tariffs; G. d'Alcantara, B. Amerlync. 6. An Empirical Analysis of the Graveyard Spiral; R. Cohen, M. Robinson, R. Sheehy, J. Walle, S. Xenakis. 7. RPI - X Price Control Regulation in the Postal Sector; L. Correia da Silva, P. Dudley, L. Mautino, S. Richard. 8. Testing for Anti-Competitive Behavior in Public Enterprises; M.D. Bradley, J. Colvin, M. Perkins. 9. An Evaluation of USPS Worksharing: Postal Revenues and Costs From Workshared Activities; J. Haldi, W.J. Olson. National and International Perspectives. 10. The WTO Doha Development Agenda: Defining the Scope of Postal Service Liberalization; A. Alverno, A. Levy. 11. A License to Mail: Balancing the USO and Competitive Services Globally; R. Carter, R. Goethart, C. Kindstrand, A. Meijer, M. van der Horst. 12. International Postal Arrangements, Trade, and Competition Law; G. Harford, W. Eitan. 12. A Brief Survey of the USO and Prospects for a Global USO; P. Leskinen. 13. A Production Model of Service Quality at An Post; G. Swinand. 14. Evolution and Analysis of the Market Structure of Postal Services in Spain; A. Escribano, P. Gonzalez, J. Lasheras. 15. Regulating Access to Postal Networks in the European Union: The Roles of Antitrust and Sector Specific Regulation; J.J. Montero. Modernizing the P.O. 16. Developing Policies for the Future of the United States Postal Service; M.A. Crew, P.R. Kleindorfer. 17. Enhancing Postal Performance Through Improved Labor-Management Relations: Customer Connect as a Case Study; A. Vegliante, J. Mularski, J. Sauber, D. Treworgy, J. Jackson. 18. Pricing Innovation for a Transitioning Postal Administration; M. Adra, A. Ayub, C. Crum, M. Plunkett.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.