All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a straightforward and approachable manner, this book introduces complementarity models, and uses them to carry out an in-depth analysis of energy markets, including formulation issues and solution techniques.
- Author BiographySteven A. Gabriel received his M.A. and Ph.D. degrees in Mathematical Sciences from Johns Hopkins University in 1989 and 1992, respectively, and his M.S. in Operations Research from Stanford University in 1984. He is currently Associate Professor, Civil Systems Program, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Maryland. Antonio J. Conejo received the M.S. degree from Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, in 1987 and the Ph.D. degree from the Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden, in 1990. He is currently Professor of Electrical Engineering at the Universidad de Castilla - La Mancha, Ciudad Real, Spain. J. David Fuller received his Ph.D. in Interdisciplinary Studies from the University of British Columbia in 1980. His research interests focus on Energy Economics and Operations Research; Mathematical Programming Models of Economic Equilibrium with Applications to Energy Markets Forecasting and Electricity Market Design; and Decomposition of Linear, Nonlinear and Equilibrium Programs. He is currently a Professor of Management Sciences, in the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Waterloo, in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. Benjamin F. Hobbs received his Ph.D. in Environmental Systems Engineering from Cornell University in 1983; his MS in Resource Management and Policy from Syracuse University in 1978, and his BS in Mathematics and Environmental Sciences from North Dakota State University in 1976. He has served as Chair of the JHU President's Climate Change Task Force since 2008. Carlos Ruiz is currently a Ph.D. candidate under Dr. Conejo at the University de Castilla.
- Author(s)Antonio J. Conejo,Benjamin F. Hobbs,Carlos Ruiz,David Fuller,Steven H. Gabriel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/05/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Number180
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note76 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1142 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2013
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £15.59Trending at £15.87
- £19.95Trending at £22.55
- £11.71Trending at £11.71
- £12.04Trending at £12.61
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.