All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover a new and effective way to learn Afrikaans This best-selling course comprises a book with 20 units covering reading, writing, speaking and listening; audio support is available separately (ISBN 9781444105889).
- Author BiographyProfessor Lydia McDermott was Director of the Multilingual Studies Programme at the University of KwaZulu-Natal Durban, South Africa. This new edition has been updated by her son and daughter-in-law Liam and Rachel McDermott and her daughter Rachel de Kock.
- Author(s)Lydia McDermott
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication26/11/2010
- GenreLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Note40
- Weight350 g
- Width132 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £15.12Trending at £15.72
- £24.18Trending at £27.11
- £6.77Trending at £8.21
- £27.74Trending at £29.24
- £8.50Trending at £10.06
- £22.58Trending at £28.54
- £20.55Trending at £21.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.