All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors answer hundreds of basic questions that back pain sufferers always ask and explain the full range of physical treatments including rest, ice and heat, ultrasound, hydrotherapy, braces and supports, mattresses, massage, acupuncture, traction, Tai Chi, Alexander technique and more.
- Author BiographyDr. Stephen Reed, BM, BCh, MA, MSc, FRCSC is an orthopedic surgeon and a graduate of Oxford University Medical School. He obtained specialty fellowship surgical training in England, Australia and at the Orthopedic and Arthritic Hospital in Toronto, Canada. He has been published extensively in orthopedic literature. Penny Kendall-Reed, BSc, ND is a Naturopathic Doctor and appears regularly on television and radio across North America addressing various health issues. Dr. Michael Ford, FRCSC is an orthopedic spine surgeon.
- Author(s)Hon. Lord Reed,Penny Kendal-Reed
- PublisherRobert Rose Inc
- Date of Publication15/07/2004
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationWillowdale
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintRobert Rose Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £7.66Trending at £7.90
- £8.97Trending at £10.20
- £12.70Trending at £13.39
- £9.79Trending at £10.30
- £11.95Trending at £12.44
- £6.19Trending at £9.98
- £7.14Trending at £7.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.