All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £7.43Trending at £8.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionIn academic libraries, the student employees assist users, shelve materials, and work as security staff. This book covers the basics of good supervision, with reference to student employees in libraries: how to hire, how to fire, and everything in between. It includes facts, advice, and checklists.
- Author BiographyDAVID A. BALDWIN is Professor and Associate Dean for Reference and Instruction at Parks Library, Iowa State University. DANIEL C. BARKLEY is Coordinator of Government Information/Microforms at Zimmerman Library, University of New Mexico.
- Author(s)Daniel C. Barkley,David A. Baldwin
- Date of Publication30/10/2007
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.