All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis rubber stamping guide has step-by-step photographs and finished pictures of every stage of each technique and project. It covers the basics, from choosing the right stamp, paint or ink, to embossing and embellishing techniques and making your own stamps. A 300 motif design library is included.
- Author(s)Alan D. Gear,Barry L. Freestone
- PublisherAnova Books
- Date of Publication28/04/2004
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Content Note600 illustrations
- Width220 mm
- Height290 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.29Trending at £2.47
- £11.27Trending at £11.97
- £6.95Trending at £7.70
- £11.99Trending at £13.51
- £1.99Trending at £2.63
- £15.29Trending at £16.74
- £2.50Trending at £4.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.