All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionR.F. Langley is known for his meticulous observation of the natural world and his highly original voice. This volume brings together his two previous Carcanet collections, Collected Poems (2000) and The Face of It (2007), along with his celebrated but uncollected late poems.
- Author BiographyR.F. LANGLEY was born in Rugby in 1938. He was educated at Jesus College, Cambridge, and taught English and art history at Midlands secondary schools. In 1999 he retired to Suffolk. His Collected Poems (2000) was shortlisted for the Whitbread Prize for Poetry. He died in 2011. JEREMY NOEL-TOD is a Lecturer in English and Creative Writing at the University of East Anglia. He was the revising editor of the Oxford Companion to Modern Poetry (2013).
- Author(s)R. F. Langley
- PublisherCarcanet Press Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarcanet Press Ltd
- Content Note2 black and white illustrations
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byJeremy Noel-Tod
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.66Trending at £8.81
- £7.33Trending at £9.97
- £17.11Trending at £21.98
- £12.06Trending at £12.25
- £6.78Trending at £8.98
- £11.61Trending at £15.35
- £7.27Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.