All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains chapters that cover the puppy selection process, including choosing the right breed, and matching a puppy to both family and existing pets. This book includes material on understanding your puppy, specifically in chapters on puppy management and behaviour, and in chapters on lure and treat training and clicker training.
- Author BiographyDr Quixi Sonntag is a veterinarian based in Pretoria, South Africa. Her veterinary practice deals exclusively with behaviour therapy for dogs and cats. She runs a busy dog training school that offers puppy training and rehabilitative and competitive (sport) training Apart from behavioural consultations, she is also involved with animal-assisted therapy (for people) and dog bite prevention education for school children. She lectures to veterinarians, veterinary nurses and pet owners and breeders on a regular basis and writes articles and columns for pet magazines on a variety of health- and behaviour-related topics.
- Author(s)Quixi Sonntag
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- GenrePets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/08/2008
- Content Note230 full-colour photographs
- Weight657 g
- Width166 mm
- Height220 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.