All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.60Trending at £7.74
- £6.17Trending at £6.89
- £7.99Trending at £8.81
- £13.22Trending at £13.40
- £11.61Trending at £13.24
- £12.96Trending at £14.85
- £3.99Trending at £5.25
About this product
- DescriptionComplete Twentieth Century Blues is the definitive edition of a network of texts written and assembled between 1989 and the end of the last century. At its heart is an alternative history of the twentieth century. This long-awaited volume is revised throughout, fully indexed, and with many previously unpublished texts.
- Author BiographyRobert Sheppard is mainly a poet, whose selected poems, History or Sleep, appears from Shearsman Books, and who has poetry anthologised in Anthology of Twentieth Century British and Irish Poetry (OUP) and Reality Street Book of Sonnets, among others. His short fiction is published as The Only Life (Knives Forks and Spoons Press), and is found amidst his 2015 autobiographical work, Words Out of Time, and in several places in his 2016 publication Unfinish (Veer Publications). He is Professor of Poetry and Poetics at Edge Hill University, where in 2016 they celebrate ten years of the Edge Hill Prize.
- Author(s)Robert Sheppard
- PublisherSalt Publishing
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintSalt Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight648 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.